Walk-in Tubs and Shower Conversions in Phoenix, AZ.
Walk-in Bathtubs: Converting Your Current Bath into an Easy Access Walk-in
If you’re Googling “Walk-In Tubs Phoenix” while looking bathroom remodeling contractors, Allure Bathroom Remodeling can help! If you are interested in receiving a free walk-in tub estimate in Phoenix, give us a call today at (602) 741-4745.
Walk In Tub Installation In Phoenix
Allure Bathroom Remodeling has been installing walk-in tubs in Phoenix for years. Bathtub conversions & Safety Baths for seniors is our specialty!
Bathing has been used as a therapeutic & relaxing healing tool for ages and has dozens of intangible benefits and water treatment is the oldest, least expensive and safest method for treating many common ailments. The application of heat through soaking in water creates a soothing atmosphere which eases muscle tension and relieves pain while improving circulation.
Walk-In Tub Photos
Walk In-Tubs Help Relieve Aches & Pains Such As:
- High Blood Pressure
- Muscle cramps
- Sciatica Stiffness
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Tension & Stress
- Poor Blood Circulation
Walk-in Tubs Offer Safety & Privacy:
Walk-in tubs offer many privacy and safety features including:
- enables you to safely enter and exit without having to step over a 14’-17” standard bathtub Rim.
- allows you to safely take a bath with dignity and without assistance of another person.
- has both air and water therapy (Hydrotherapy), whirlpool features, internal grab bars, slip-resistance floors and seats, and hand-held shower heads.
Benefits Of Our Allure Walk-in Tubs
There are many benefits of walk-in tubs including:
- Improve your health & everyday life
- Reduce your risk for slips and falls
- Allow you the comfort of your daily routine as always
- Quality of Installation & Service
- Best Products made in USA and great price
- Customer satisfaction is unlike any other walk in tub provider in the U.S.
- Are made in The USA, one-by-one, made, finish and tested in our state-of-the-art factory.
- Time of elaboration is about one week.
- Colors available in: White, Biscuit and Almond. Other Colors available.
- We ship to anywhere in the USA, Canada & Bahamas. Ask us how!
- Please consult with your Allure Bath in Home Consultant for measurements, sizes and installation details.
- Best Products and great price, Made in Acrylic and/or Gel Coat Fishing. reinforce with Woods and metal adjustable chromed frame. Adjustable supports, reinforced and protected with Fiberglas at the bottom.
Facts on Aging
- 1 of 3 elderly adults over the age of 65 experience a fall each year.
- 87% of all fractures in people 65 or older are caused by falls.
- Bathroom and stair areas are responsible for most injuries.
- Consequence of falls: They are often severe, resulting in a loos of independence, financial hardship, pain, permanent disabilities, limitations in activity, and a profound fear of falling again.
Walk-in Tub Installations in Phoenix, Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Surprise, Cave Creek, Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale & Peoria, Arizona
We offer walk-in tub installations in Phoenix, Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, Sun City, Surprise, Cave Creek, Carefree, Arizona and more.
The number one request in the past years is without doubt: Tub to Shower Conversions. We custom design your ideal bath, with you and your love-ones in mind.
Please review the different alternatives and safety accessories to create your new bath with beauty and safety at the same time…Allure Bath Remodeling has the solution!
We will make your bath new again and provide safety products to help and protect you and your family from accidents that can occur in the bathroom. Protect your family. The Right Bath at the Right Price…Right Now.
Get a Bathtub to Shower Conversion in Just One-Day with Our Acrylic Solutions. We also build the traditional Tiled Shower Pan in record time in Ceramic, Travertine, Cultured Marble, Tumbled Marble, Porcelain or Natural Stone.
Reviews & Testimonials
We are very pleased with the work performed by Allure and his crews. We love our new bathrooms and the new floors they put in my living room. Thank guys!
My wife and I would like to express our appreciation to John and his crew at Allure Bathroom Remodeling for the work done on our master bathroom. The remodeling included the conversion of a bathtub to the shower, installation of a new toilet, medicine cabinet, vanity top and faucet‘s. The demolition was done professionally with an absolute minimum of disruption and mess. The guys are…
The team was diligent, communicative, and neat.I’m impressed and will be using them again for future work.
John and Mike are great. I first met the Allure crew when my master bathroom shower pan failed. John let me create a wheelchair accessible bathroom out of a very small space. Six months later I finally decided to remodel my 1970’s kitchen. The final product was amazing. John allowed me to implement my designs. When picking tiles, John was a…
I cannot begin to say enough good things about this contractor and his staff. I mean what contractor actually cleans your bathroom after he remodels it? Amazing! Allure Bath Remodeling and his staff were quick, clean, efficient, and right on the original estimate. They have now remodeled both of my bathrooms, done the flooring ( tile & wood laminate) Incredible job! Thank you Allure Bath Remodeling for everything…
John and his crew did a fabulous job refacing the cabinets in my kitchen. They were very professional, on schedule and within budget. The workmanship was excellent, down to the finest detail. They will definitely handle my next bath or kitchen project…
Before we needed our remodel we got bids from several different companies and decided to stick with well known companies and were a little leery of using a handyman type person to do the complete remodel of 2 of our bathrooms in our house. We got a very prominent company that always advertises on KTAR and we know that they did good work…
Allure Bath came recommended to us from a business associate who recently had a bathroom remolded and it was beautiful! We met with John who was very friendly an accommodating to our busy schedule and came up with a very fair and competitive price. The proposal was very easy to understand and we paid what was quoted NO HIDDEN COST!! Now we have a INCREDIBLE master bath to enjoy daily! Such a wonderful feeling with my budgeting family…