If you are searching for “tub to show conversions“, “walk in tubs” or “walk in showers” in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek or Carefree, Arizona, Allure Bathroom Remodeling can help!
Walk-In Tub Installation In Phoenix
Walk-in Bathtubs: Converting Your Current Bath into an Easy Access Walk-in
Allure Bathroom Remodeling has been installing walk-in tubs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek and Care Free for years. Bathtub conversions & Safety Baths for seniors is our specialty! We can help with walk-in tub installations. Converting your current tub into a walk-in tub with easy access.
Bathing has been used as a therapeutic & relaxing healing tool for ages and has dozens of intangible benefits and water treatment is the oldest, least expensive and safest method for treating many common ailments. The application of heat through soaking in water creates a soothing atmosphere which eases muscle tension and relieves pain while improving circulation.
1 Day Walk-In Tub Installation!
Installation of your walk-in tub happens in just one day, even if we are converting your current bathtub into a walk-in tub! We don’t take days or weeks like some other walk-in tub contractors do. We want you to enjoy your new walk-in tub right away. Check out our photo galleries of installations we’ve completed in Surprise and all over the Phoenix Valley..
Walk-In Tub Safety Bath Additions:
Custom Bathtub Entrance
Safety Bath Grab Bars
Frameless Shower Glass Enclosures
Safety Bath Shower Seats
Custom Flooring Options
Custom Shower Heads
Custom Water Faucets
Walk In-Tubs Help Relieve Aches & Pains Such As:
Walk-in Tubs Offer Safety & Privacy:
Walk-in tubs offer many privacy and safety features including:
- enables you to safely enter and exit without having to step over a 14’-17” standard bathtub Rim.
- allows you to safely take a bath with dignity and without assistance of another person.
- has both air and water therapy (Hydrotherapy), whirlpool features, internal grab bars, slip-resistance floors and seats, and hand-held shower heads.
Walk In Tub Installation Photos
How Much Does It Cost To Install A Walk In Tub?
The average cost to install a walk in tub is $6,000 according to https://www.fixr.com/costs/walk-in-tub-installation. Costs range from $2,500 for a soaking tub to $10,000 for a walk in tub with water jets (hydrotherapy). Read more about walk in tub costs.
Benefits Of Walk-in Tubs
There are many benefits of walk-in tubs including:
- Improve your health & everyday life
- Reduce your risk for slips and falls
- Allow you the comfort of your daily routine as always
- Quality of Installation & Service
- Best Products made in USA and great price
- Customer satisfaction is unlike any other walk in tub provider in the U.S.
- Are made in The USA, one-by-one, made, finish and tested in our state-of-the-art factory.
- Time of elaboration is about one week.
- Colors available in: White, Biscuit and Almond. Other Colors available.
- We ship to anywhere in the USA, Canada & Bahamas. Ask us how!
- Please consult with your Allure Bath in Home Consultant for measurements, sizes and installation details.
- Best Products and great price, Made in Acrylic and/or Gel Coat Fishing. reinforce with Woods and metal adjustable chromed frame. Adjustable supports, reinforced and protected with Fiberglas at the bottom.
Facts on Aging:
- 1 out of 3 elderly adults over 65 will fall every year.
- 87% of fractures in the elderly are caused by falling.
- Stairs and bathroom areas are the cause of most injuries.
- The consequences of these falls are severe, which result in loss of independence, pain, permanent disabilities, activity limitation, fear of falling, and financial hardship
Reviews & Testimonials
I cannot begin to say enough good things about this contractor and his staff. I mean what contractor actually cleans your bathroom after he remodels it? Amazing! Allure Bath Remodeling and his staff were quick, clean, efficient, and right on the original estimate. They have now remodeled both of my bathrooms, done the flooring ( tile & wood laminate) Incredible job! Thank you Allure Bath Remodeling for everything…
The team was diligent, communicative, and neat.I’m impressed and will be using them again for future work.
Before we needed our remodel we got bids from several different companies and decided to stick with well known companies and were a little leery of using a handyman type person to do the complete remodel of 2 of our bathrooms in our house. We got a very prominent company that always advertises on KTAR and we know that they did good work…
John and Mike are great. I first met the Allure crew when my master bathroom shower pan failed. John let me create a wheelchair accessible bathroom out of a very small space. Six months later I finally decided to remodel my 1970’s kitchen. The final product was amazing. John allowed me to implement my designs. When picking tiles, John was a…
Allure Bath came recommended to us from a business associate who recently had a bathroom remolded and it was beautiful! We met with John who was very friendly an accommodating to our busy schedule and came up with a very fair and competitive price. The proposal was very easy to understand and we paid what was quoted NO HIDDEN COST!! Now we have a INCREDIBLE master bath to enjoy daily! Such a wonderful feeling with my budgeting family…
We are very pleased with the work performed by Allure and his crews. We love our new bathrooms and the new floors they put in my living room. Thank guys!
My wife and I would like to express our appreciation to John and his crew at Allure Bathroom Remodeling for the work done on our master bathroom. The remodeling included the conversion of a bathtub to the shower, installation of a new toilet, medicine cabinet, vanity top and faucet‘s. The demolition was done professionally with an absolute minimum of disruption and mess. The guys are…
John and his crew did a fabulous job refacing the cabinets in my kitchen. They were very professional, on schedule and within budget. The workmanship was excellent, down to the finest detail. They will definitely handle my next bath or kitchen project…